Friday, May 14, 2010

Hrm...

Well, a blog that I can actually post about myself on. What a wonderment. A bit of pre-warning, this is probably just going to end up being a lot of me bitching about my life, or just open wondering about a lot of things. So, if you would like to read an e-journal of a boring teenage boy... Well, here ya go.

Lately I've been feeling sort of... I don't know, lost in life. There's a lot of stuff that I want, but a minimum of actually getting it. Whether it be objects or a certain person, I never seem to be able to get what I want. Be it a lack of money, a lack of patience, or a lack of everything in general, anything I want is far from my reaches and the things I have end up breaking. My iPod, my laptop, my heart. Life seems to have thrust something upon me. A question. A question that has been answered many a time, by many a person, but has yet to be answered by me. "Who am I?" If I want to be technical about it, I could say that I'm Devon Bennett, a less-than-typical teenage boy, living somewhere in Canada. But if I want to get deeper than that, I can't. I don't know who I am or who I want to be. No idea what I want to do in life, nor do I have any footholds to get me anywhere I might want to be. I suppose it's either lack of motivation or just pure laziness that makes this so, but I can't for the life of me figure out which it is.

So here I am, not quite happy with life, but not quite hating it yet. I don't know what I want to do... But I feel like I'll know soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment